Rules and FAQ's
Water Park Rules
- All children 15 and under must be accompanied by someone 18 or older
- All swimmers must have on a swimsuit. No cut off shorts, gym shorts, sports bras, etc. will be allowed in the pool.
- No breath holding contests or games
- No stomach floats
- No outside food or drinks are allowed in the facility
- All swimmers ages 11 and under must be actively supervised.
- Follow all instructions of lifeguards and staff
What does actively supervising mean?
- Being close enough to your child to help bring them to the surface
- Keeping non-swimmers in the appropriate areas, never let them go in water over their chest or shoulders
- Never allow your child out of your sight, take them to the restroom, concession stand, etc.
- Being in the water with your non-swimmer, not in a chair near the pool
What happens if the weather gets bad?
Every attempt will be made to wait out any poor weather. No refunds will be given in any circumstances. Postings will be made on Facebook if the pool will not be opening or closing early due to weather conditions.
How old do my children have to be to come to the Aquatic Zoo alone?
Children under the age of 16 MUST have a person 18 or older with them as a chaperone. ID will be asked for to verify ages. Adults are required to always chaperone minors, even trips to the restroom.
How are your lifeguards trained?
Our lifeguards are either American Red Cross or Starguard Certified Guards.
Is there a concession stand?
Yes. Our concession stand offers a wide selection of drinks and other snack foods. Guests are not allowed to bring in outside food, but may get their hand stamped to leave and return that same day to eat outside the facility.
What do I do with my belongings while I am at the AZ?
There are limited lockers available for guests. Locks are available to purchase or you can bring your own lock.